Note: Times are in 24 hour format.
Note: on Early Closing days, times may be changed from what is shown below. Early Closing days may have a “(Early Closing)” event on the School Events Calendar.
08:35 Classrooms are open
- Teachers are present in classrooms
08:40 10 minute warning bell
- NSS Air music selections
- Students proceed to their period 1 classrooms
08:45 5 minute warning bell
- Students should be in their period 1 classrooms
08:50 Period 1 begins
- Students not in class are marked late
- Students are marked late will be counselled by their period 1 teacher
- If a pattern of lateness develops, students will be referred to their Vice-Principal
12:30 Period 1 ends
- Students may exit from their appropriate door when the announcement for their floor (or for floor 3 for floor 4) is made.
12:30 Period 2 begins
15:15 Period 2 ends
Signing In / Signing Out